Circe's Sanatorium - a TS2 Asylum Challenge | 1.1



I feel the need to begin with a tour of our... state-of-the-art facility. Yes. It is certainly up to par. No, no! No need to check the accreditation guidelines - I assure you that we are running a completely "legitimate" facility.

See? Our inmates patients even have a television and a fish tank for enjoyment!



We offer creative expression in the form of music therapy!



Patients have free reign of the kitchen, where they can prepare healthy meals to their taste!



Oh, you have concerns about our plumbing fixtures? I assure you, the toilet... s... are quite private, in its their own rooms!



Likewise, our sink is in its own private room.



Our showers are detached from the rest of the plumbing to maintain maximum sanitation.



And we had an extra room, so we just plopped a mirror in it, nothing much to see there, that completes our tour LET'S GO!



I am well aware that I have my work cut out for me.



I made the first meal for the patients - Toaster Pastries, fresh out of the box!

It was a peace offering of sorts - none of them are happy to be here.



Circe: We're a long way from Strangetown, huh? How were your trips?

Ophelia: I don't know, Circe, considering I was blindfolded in the back of a van the entire trip.

Note to self: wipe the security footage from the meal.









Nervous Subject has been making a delightful first impression on two of the other patients.



Of course, it didn't stop Jenny from finding him attractive.

Jenny: Ohhh, you're a bad boy, huh?

Nervous: Uhhhh... 😊 yeah, yeah, I guess I am, haha...



Bella does not find Ophelia attractive... sadly, as the only other woman in this place who is also into women, this does not bode well for her Romance aspiration.



Perusing the paper, I was able to find outside employment in the Education career, for now, though of course what I really need is to become City Planner to ensure that my facility is allowed to exist in Riverblossom Hills long-term, and perhaps expand.

But the playground monitor position will provide a decent cover, for now - I just have to convince the county Board of Supervisors that the building is only my house...





I observed Ophelia and Lazlo getting intimate almost immediately.



Oh, my! Pascal must have eyes for Ophelia as well, because he swooped in and held her hands at the first opportunity!



Lazlo: Uh... what just happened...?? I'm the cool brother! I get the girl!



Lazlo: Well, sweetie, when you're done with this dork, call me. You know my number. It's just yelling across the room. 😉



Vidcund: How dare you upset the natural order of our brotherhood! You are supposed to defer to Lazlo for all romances, as he is the COOL ONE!

Pascal: Oh, sorry, I must just be crazy from the pregnancy hormones. You know. From my alien baby.

Oy. This is going to be a lot more work than I expected...

-----------------------------------

A/N: It's weird to me that Pascal and Nervous aren't a 'thing,' but I let ACR randomize their gender preferences and they're both straight 🤷‍♀️ Anyway, Thanks for reading! 

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! The "you know my number, it's just yelling across the room" had me cracking up! Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts